At VSE, the focus is on an all-round and holistic development of our students so that they are prepared in every way to meet the challenges of the dynamic business environment. Problem-solving and decision making through informed data analysis and actionable insights are the key skills expected from any Economics student.
Value-added courses provide a way to bridge the gap between the formal curriculum of the program and the demands of the Industry. So, to help meet the industry demands and provide our students an edge over the rest, we conduct various value-added courses to enhance the analytical and cognitive abilities of our students.
Such courses are conducted after the class hours or during semester breaks by experts in the field. Currently, the students are being trained on
- Data Analysis using R (Basic)
- Data Analysis using R (Advanced)
- Data Analysis using Basic Excel Techniques
- Data Analysis using Advanced Excel Techniques
We have the following courses in the pipeline:
- Data Analysis using STATA
- Data Analysis using EViews